TSI ANALYTICS USER AGREEMENT
Last updated: August 14, 2018
PART 1: GENERAL USE
1. Basic TSI Analytics Services.
1.1. Eligibility. To be eligible to use the TSI Analytics Services, you must be at least 18 years old.
1.2. TSI Analytics Services. Your KRONOS Account ("KRONOS Account") encompasses the following basic TSI Analytics services: analytical dashboard that allows users to overview and valuate their digital currencies portfolios, like Bitcoin or Ethereum (“Digital Currency”); market news on digital currencies; analytical and eductional materials. The risk of loss in trading or holding Digital Currency can be substantial. You should therefore carefully consider whether trading or holding Digital Currency is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. TSI Analytics doesn’t provide any services connected with trading or holding Digital Currencies.
1.3. Operation of Digital Currency Protocols. TSI Analytics does not own or control the underlying software protocols which govern the operation of Digital Currencies supported on our platform. In general, the underlying protocols are open source and anyone can use, copy, modify, and distribute them. By using the KRONOS platform, you acknowledge and agree (i) that TSI Analytics is not responsible for operation of the underlying protocols and that TSI Analytics makes no guarantee of their functionality, security, or availability; and (ii) that the underlying protocols are subject to sudden changes in operating rules (a/k/a “forks”), and that such forks may materially affect the value, function, and/or even the name of the Digital Currency you store in the KRONOS platform. In the event of a fork, you agree that TSI Analytics may temporarily suspend TSI Analytics operations (with or without advance notice to you) and that TSI Analytics may, in its sole discretion, decide whether or not to support (or cease supporting) either branch of the forked protocol entirely. You acknowledge and agree that TSI Analytics assumes absolutely no responsibility whatsoever in respect of an unsupported branch of a forked protocol.
1.4. Payment Services Partners. TSI Analytics may use a third party payment processor to process any US Dollar payment between you and TSI Analytics, including but not limited to payments in relation to your use of the Conversion Service or deposits or withdrawals from your USD Wallet or TSI Analytics Pro Account.
2. Creating a KRONOS Account.
2.1. Registration of KRONOS Account. In order to use the TSI Analytics Services, you will need to register for a KRONOS account (a "KRONOS Account"). During the registration process, we will ask you for information, including your name and other personal information to verify your identity. We may, in our sole discretion, refuse to open a KRONOS Account for you, or limit the number of KRONOS Accounts that you may hold.
2.2. Identity Verification. During registration of your KRONOS Account, you agree to provide us with the information we request for the purposes of identity verification and the detection of money laundering, terrorist financing, fraud, or any other financial crime and permit us to keep a record of such information. You will need to complete certain verification procedures before you are permitted to use the TSI Analytics Services. Your access to one or more TSI Analytics Services and the limits that apply to your use of the TSI Analytics Services, may be altered as a result of information collected about you on an ongoing basis. The information we request may include certain personal information, including, but not limited to, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth, taxpayer identification number, and government identification. In providing us with this or any other information that may be required, you confirm that the information is accurate and authentic. You agree to keep us updated if any of the information you provide changes. You authorize us to make inquiries, whether directly or through third parties, that we consider necessary to verify your identity or protect you and/or us against fraud or other financial crime, and to take action we reasonably deem necessary based on the results of such inquiries. When we carry out these inquiries, you acknowledge and agree that your personal information may be disclosed to credit reference and fraud prevention or financial crime agencies and that these agencies may respond to our inquiries in full. This is an identity check only and should have no adverse effect on your credit rating.
3. General Use, Prohibited Use, and Termination.
3.1. Limited License. We grant you a limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable license, subject to the terms of this Agreement, to access and use the TSI Analytics Site, and related content, materials, information (collectively, the "Content") solely for approved purposes as permitted by TSI Analytics from time to time. Any other use of the TSI Analytics Site or Content is expressly prohibited and all other right, title, and interest in the TSI Analytics Site or Content is exclusively the property of TSI Analytics and its licensors. You agree you will not copy, transmit, distribute, sell, license, reverse engineer, modify, publish, or participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any other way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part. "TSI Analytics.com", "KRONOS", "TSI Analytics Pro" and all logos related to the TSI Analytics Services or displayed on the TSI Analytics Site are either trademarks or registered marks of TSI Analytics or its licensors. You may not copy, imitate or use them without TSI Analytics's prior written consent.
3.2. Website Accuracy. Although we intend to provide accurate and timely information on the TSI Analytics Site, the TSI Analytics Site (including, without limitation, the Content) may not always be entirely accurate, complete or current and may also include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. In an effort to continue to provide you with as complete and accurate information as possible, information may be changed or updated from time to time without notice, including without limitation information regarding our policies, products and services. Accordingly, you should verify all information before relying on it, and all decisions based on information contained on the TSI Analytics Site are your sole responsibility and we shall have no liability for such decisions. Links to third-party materials (including without limitation websites) may be provided as a convenience but are not controlled by us. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any aspect of the information, content, or services contained in any third-party materials or on any third party sites accessible or linked to the TSI Analytics Site,
3.3. Third-Party Applications. If, to the extent permitted by TSI Analytics from time to time, you grant express permission to a third party to access or connect to your KRONOS Account, either through the third party's product or service or through the TSI Analytics Site, you acknowledge that granting permission to a third party to take specific actions on your behalf does not relieve you of any of your responsibilities under this Agreement. You are fully responsible for all acts or omissions of any third party with access to your KRONOS Account. Further, you acknowledge and agree that you will not hold TSI Analytics responsible for, and will indemnify TSI Analytics from, any liability arising out of or related to any act or omission of any third party with access to your KRONOS Account. You may change or remove permissions granted by you to third parties with respect to your KRONOS Account at any time through the Account Settings (Integrations) page on the TSI Analytics Site.
3.4. Prohibited Use. In connection with your use of the TSI Analytics Services, and your interactions with other users, and third parties you agree and represent you will not engage in any Prohibited Business or Prohibited Use defined herein. We reserve the right at all times to monitor, review, retain and/or disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, sanctions programs, legal process or governmental request. We reserve the right to cancel and/or suspend your KRONOS Account without notice if we determine, in our sole discretion, that your Account is associated with a Prohibited Use and/or a Prohibited Business.
3.5. Suspension, Termination, and Cancellation. TSI Analytics may: (a) suspend, restrict, or terminate your access to any or all of the TSI Analytics Services, and/or (b) deactivate or cancel your KRONOS Account if:
- We are so required by a facially valid subpoena, court order, or binding order of a government authority;or
- We reasonably suspect you of using your KRONOS Account in connection with a ;Prohibited Use or Business;;or
- Use of your KRONOS Account is subject to any pending litigation, investigation, or government proceeding and/or we perceive a heightened risk of legal or regulatory non-compliance associated with your Account activityor
- Our service partners are unable to support your use;or
- You take any action that TSI Analytics deems as circumventing TSI Analytics's controls, including, but not limited to, opening multiple KRONOS Accounts or abusing promotions which TSI Analytics may offer from time to time.
- You breach our Behavior Policy
If TSI Analytics suspends or closes your account, or terminates your use of TSI Analytics Services for any reason, we will provide you with notice of our actions unless a court order or other legal process prohibits TSI Analytics from providing you with such notice. You acknowledge that TSI Analytics's decision to take certain actions, including limiting access to, suspending, or closing your account, may be based on confidential criteria that are essential to TSI Analytics's risk management and security protocols. You agree that TSI Analytics is under no obligation to disclose the details of its risk management and security procedures to you.
3.6. Relationship of the Parties. ;TSI Analytics is an independent contractor for all purposes. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed or is intended to be deemed, nor shall it cause, you and TSI Analytics to be treated as partners, joint ventures, or otherwise as joint associates for profit, or either you or TSI Analytics to be treated as the agent of the other.
3.7. Privacy of Others Marketing. If you receive information about another user through the TSI Analytics Services, you must keep the information confidential and only use it in connection with the TSI Analytics Services. You may not disclose or distribute a user's information to a third party or use the information except as reasonably necessary to effectuate a transaction and other functions reasonably incidental thereto such as support, reconciliation and accounting unless you receive the user's express consent to do so. You may not send unsolicited email to a user through the TSI Analytics Services.
3.8. Password Security; Contact Information. ;You are responsible for maintaining adequate security and control of any and all IDs, passwords, hints, personal identification numbers (PINs), API keys or any other codes that you use to access the TSI Analytics Services. Any loss or compromise of the foregoing information and/or your personal information may result in unauthorized access to your KRONOS Account by third-parties and the loss or theft of any Digital Currency and/or funds held in your accounts and any associated accounts, including your linked bank account(s) and credit card(s). You are responsible for keeping your email address and telephone number up to date in your Account Profile in order to receive any notices or alerts that we may send you. We assume no responsibility for any loss that you may sustain due to compromise of account login credentials due to no fault of TSI Analytics and/or failure to follow or act on any notices or alerts that we may send to you. In the event you believe your KRONOS Account information has been compromised, contact TSI Analytics Support immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Customer Feedback, Queries, Complaints, and Dispute Resolution
4.1. Contact TSI Analytics. If you have any feedback, questions, or complaints, contact us via our Customer Support at email@example.com or write to us at TSI Analytics Inc., 8 The Green, Suite #6972, Dover, DE 19901, USA.
When you contact us please provide us with your name, address, and any other information we may need to identify you, your KRONOS Account, and the function/situation/transaction on which you have feedback, questions, or complaints. If you believe your account has been compromised, you may also report your claim at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4.2. Arbitration; Waiver of Class Action. If you have a dispute with TSI Analytics, we will attempt to resolve any such disputes through our support team. If we cannot resolve the dispute through our support team, you and we agree that any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in binding arbitration, on an individual basis, in accordance with the American Arbitration Association's rules for arbitration of consumer-related disputes (accessible at https://www.adr.org/sites/default/files/Consumer%20Rules.pdf) and you and TSI Analytics hereby expressly waive trial by jury and right to participate in a class action lawsuit or class-wide arbitration. The arbitration will be conducted by a single, neutral arbitrator and shall take place in the county or parish in which you reside, or another mutually agreeable location, in the English language. The arbitrator may award any relief that a court of competent jurisdiction could award, including attorneys' fees when authorized by law, and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. At your request, hearings may be conducted in person or by telephone and the arbitrator may provide for submitting and determining motions on briefs, without oral hearings. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys' fees.
If a court decides that any provision of this section 4.2. is invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be severed and the other parts of this section 4.2. shall still apply. In any case, the remainder of this User Agreement, will continue to apply.
5. General Provisions.
5.1. Computer Viruses. We shall not bear any liability, whatsoever, for any damage or interruptions caused by any computer viruses, spyware, scareware, Trojan horses, worms or other malware that may affect your computer or other equipment, or any phishing, spoofing or other attack. We advise the regular use of a reputable and readily available virus screening and prevention software. You should also be aware that SMS and email services are vulnerable to spoofing and phishing attacks and should use care in reviewing messages purporting to originate from TSI Analytics. Always log into your KRONOS Account through the TSI Analytics Site to review any private informartion or required actions if you have any uncertainty regarding the authenticity of any communication or notice.
5.2. Release of TSI Analytics; Indemnification. If you have a dispute with one or more users of the TSI Analytics services, you release TSI Analytics, its affiliates and service providers, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, joint venturers, employees and representatives from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. You agree to indemnify and hold TSI Analytics, its affiliates and Service Providers, and each of its or their respective officers, directors, agents, joint venturers, employees and representatives, harmless from any claim or demand (including attorneys' fees and any fines, fees or penalties imposed by any regulatory authority) arising out of or related to your breach of this Agreement or your violation of any law, rule or regulation, or the rights of any third party.
5.3. Limitation of Liability; No Warranty. IN NO EVENT SHALL TSI ANALYTICS, ITS AFFILIATES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS, OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, JOINT VENTURERS, EMPLOYEES OR REPRESENTATIVES, BE LIABLE (A) FOR ANY AMOUNT NOT ASSOCIATED WITH TSI ANALYTICS (B) FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, INTANGIBLE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH AUTHORIZED OR UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THE TSI ANALYTICS SITE OR THE TSI ANALYTICS SERVICES, OR THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF TSI ANALYTICS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
THE TSI ANALYTICS SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, TSI ANALYTICS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. TSI ANALYTICS DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT ACCESS TO THE SITE, ANY PART OF THE TSI ANALYTICS SERVICES, OR ANY OF THE MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN, WILL BE CONTINUOUS, UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, OR ERROR-FREE.
TSI Analytics makes no representations about the accuracy or completeness of historical Digital Currency price data available on the Site. TSI Analytics will make reasonable efforts to ensure that requests for electronic debits and credits involving bank accounts, credit cards, and check issuances are processed in a timely manner but TSI Analytics makes no representations or warranties regarding the amount of time needed to complete processing which is dependent upon many factors outside of our control.
IF YOU ARE A NEW JERSEY RESIDENT, the provisions of this Section 5.3 are intended to apply only to the extent permitted under New Jersey law.
5.5. Amendments. We may amend or modify this Agreement by posting on the TSI Analytics Site or emailing to you the revised Agreement, and the revised Agreement shall be effective at such time. If you do not agree with any such modification, your sole and exclusive remedy is to terminate your use of the Services and close your account. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification or termination of the TSI Analytics Services, or suspension or termination of your access to the TSI Analytics Services, except to the extent otherwise expressly set forth herein. If the revised Agreement includes a material change, we will endeavor to provide you advanced notice via our website and/or email before the material change becomes effective.
5.6. Assignment. You may not assign any rights and/or licenses granted under this Agreement. We reserve the right to assign our rights without restriction, including without limitation to any TSI Analytics affiliates or subsidiaries, or to any successor in interest of any business associated with the TSI Analytics Services. Any attempted transfer or assignment in violation hereof shall be null and void. Subject to the foregoing, this Agreement will bind and inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
5.7. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be determined to be invalid or unenforceable under any rule, law or regulation or any governmental agency, local, state, or federal, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of the provision to the greatest extent possible under any applicable law and the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this Agreement shall not be affected.
5.8. Change of Control. In the event that TSI Analytics is acquired by or merged with a third party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information we have collected from you as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.
5.9. Survival. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature extend beyond the expiration or termination of this Agreement, including, without limitation, sections pertaining to suspension or termination, KRONOS Account cancellation, debts owed to TSI Analytics, general use of the TSI Analytics Site, disputes with TSI Analytics, and general provisions, shall survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement.
5.10. Governing Law. You agree that the laws of the State of Delaware, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern this Agreement and any claim or dispute that has arisen or may arise between you and TSI Analytics, except to the extent governed by federal law.
5.11. Force Majeure. We shall not be liable for delays, failure in performance or interruption of service which result directly or indirectly from any cause or condition beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to, any delay or failure due to any act of God, act of civil or military authorities, act of terrorists, civil disturbance, war, strike or other labor dispute, fire, interruption in telecommunications or Internet services or network provider services, failure of equipment and/or software, other catastrophe or any other occurrence which is beyond our reasonable control and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
5.12. English Language Controls. Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, any translation of this Agreement is provided for your convenience. The meanings of terms, conditions and representations herein are subject to definitions and interpretations in the English language. Any translation provided may not accurately represent the information in the original English.
5.13. Non-Waiver of Rights. This agreement shall not be construed to waive rights that cannot be waived under applicable state money transmission laws in the state where you are located.
APPENDIX 1: PROHIBITED USE, PROHIBITED BUSINESSES AND CONDITIONAL USE
You may not use your KRONOS Account to engage in the following categories of activity ("Prohibited Uses"). The specific types of use listed below are representative, but not exhaustive. If you are uncertain as to whether or not your use of TSI Analytics Services involves a Prohibited Use, or have questions about how these requirements apply to you, please contact us at email@example.com. By opening a KRONOS Account, you confirm that you will not use your Account to do any of the following:
- Unlawful Activity: Activity which would violate, or assist in violation of, any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation, sanctions programs administered in the countries where TSI Analytics conducts business, including but not limited to the U.S. Department of Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control ("OFAC"), or which would involve proceeds of any unlawful activity; publish, distribute or disseminate any unlawful material or information
- Abusive Activity: Actions which impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure, or detrimentally interfere with, intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or information; transmit or upload any material to the TSI Analytics Site that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, or any other harmful or deleterious programs; attempt to gain unauthorized access to the TSI Analytics Site, other KRONOS Accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the TSI Analytics Site, through password mining or any other means; use KRONOS Account information of another party to access or use the TSI Analytics Site, except in the case of specific Merchants and/or applications which are specifically authorized by a user to access such user's KRONOS Account and information; or transfer your account access or rights to your account to a third party, unless by operation of law or with the express permission of TSI Analytics
- Abuse Other Users: Interfere with another individual's or entity's access to or use of any TSI Analytics Services; defame, abuse, extort, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate or infringe the legal rights (such as, but not limited to, rights of privacy, publicity and intellectual property) of others; incite, threaten, facilitate, promote, or encourage hate, racial intolerance, or violent acts against others; harvest or otherwise collect information from the TSI Analytics Site about others, including without limitation email addresses, without proper consent
- Fraud: Activity which operates to defraud TSI Analytics, TSI Analytics users, or any other person; provide any false, inaccurate, or misleading information to TSI Analytics
- Gambling: Lotteries; bidding fee auctions; sports forecasting or odds making; fantasy sports leagues with cash prizes; internet gaming; contests; sweepstakes; games of chance
- Intellectual Property Infringement: Engage in transactions involving items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the law, including but not limited to sales, distribution, or access to counterfeit music, movies, software, or other licensed materials without the appropriate authorization from the rights holder; use of TSI Analytics intellectual property, name, or logo, including use of TSI Analytics trade or service marks, without express consent from TSI Analytics or in a manner that otherwise harms TSI Analytics or the TSI Analytics brand; any action that implies an untrue endorsement by or affiliation with TSI Analytics
In addition to the Prohibited Uses described above, the following categories of businesses, business practices, and sale items are barred from TSI Analytics Services ("Prohibited Businesses"). Most Prohibited Businesses categories are imposed by Card Network rules or the requirements of our banking providers or processors. The specific types of use listed below are representative, but not exhaustive. If you are uncertain as to whether or not your use of TSI Analytics Services involves a Prohibited Business, or have questions about how these requirements apply to you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By opening a KRONOS Account, you confirm that you will not use TSI Analytics Services in connection with any of following businesses, activities, practices, or items:
- Investment and Credit Services: Securities brokers; mortgage consulting or debt reduction services; credit counseling or repair; real estate opportunities; investment schemes
- Restricted Financial Services: Check cashing, bail bonds; collections agencies.
- Intellectual Property or Proprietary Rights Infringement: Sales, distribution, or access to counterfeit music, movies, software, or other licensed materials without the appropriate authorization from the rights holder
- Counterfeit or Unauthorized Goods: Unauthorized sale or resale of brand name or designer products or services; sale of goods or services that are illegally imported or exported or which are stolen
- Regulated Products and Services: Marijuana dispensaries and related businesses; sale of tobacco, e-cigarettes, and e-liquid; online prescription or pharmaceutical services; age restricted goods or services; weapons and munitions; gunpowder and other explosives; fireworks and related goods; toxic, flammable, and radioactive materials; products and services with varying legal status on a state-by-state basis
- Drugs and Drug Paraphernalia: Sale of narcotics, controlled substances, and any equipment designed for making or using drugs, such as bongs, vaporizers, and hookahs
- Pseudo-Pharmaceuticals: Pharmaceuticals and other products that make health claims that have not been approved or verified by the applicable local and/or national regulatory body
- Substances designed to mimic illegal drugs: Sale of a legal substance that provides the same effect as an illegal drug (e.g., salvia, kratom)
- Adult Content and Services: Pornography and other obscene materials (including literature, imagery and other media); sites offering any sexually-related services such as prostitution, escorts, pay-per view, adult live chat features
- Multi-level Marketing: Pyramid schemes, network marketing, and referral marketing programs
- Unfair, predatory or deceptive practices: Investment opportunities or other services that promise high rewards; Sale or resale of a service without added benefit to the buyer; resale of government offerings without authorization or added value; sites that we determine in our sole discretion to be unfair, deceptive, or predatory towards consumers
- High risk businesses: any businesses that we believe poses elevated financial risk, legal liability, or violates card network or bank policies
Express written consent and approval from TSI Analytics must be obtained prior to using TSI Analytics Services for the following categories of business and/or use ("Conditional Uses"). Consent may be requested by contacting us at email@example.com. TSI Analytics may also require you to agree to additional conditions, make supplemental representations and warranties, complete enhanced on-boarding procedures, and operate subject to restrictions if you use TSI Analytics Services in connection with any of following businesses, activities, or practices:
- Money Services: Money transmitters, Digital Currency transmitters; currency or Digital Currency exchanges or dealers; gift cards; prepaid cards; sale of in-game currency unless the merchant is the operator of the virtual world; act as a payment intermediary or aggregator or otherwise resell any of the TSI Analytics Services
- Charities: Acceptance of donations for nonprofit enterprise
- Games of Skill: Games which are not defined as gambling under this Agreement or by law, but which require an entry fee and award a prize
- Religious/Spiritual Organizations: Operation of a for-profit religious or spiritual organization
APPENDIX 2: VERIFICATION PROCEDURES AND LIMITS
We may be requirement by United States government to identify users on our platform. This ensures we remain in compliance with KYC/AML laws in the jurisdictions in which we operate, something that is necessary for us to be able to continue to offer our services to our customers. TSI Analytics collects and verifies information about you in order to: (a) protect TSI Analytics and the community from fraudulent users, and (b) to keep appropriate records of TSI Analytics's customers.
If you wishe to use TSI Analytics Services we may ask the following information to establish a KRONOS Account:
- Providing your name and valid email address, a password and your state of residence,
- Certifying that you are 18 years or older,
- Verifying your identity by submitting the following information:
- Physical address
- SSN (or ID # from gov’t issued ID)
- Source of funds
- Income/employment information (US only)
- Explanation of activity (US only)
Notwithstanding these minimum verification procedures for the referenced TSI Analytics Services, TSI Analytics may require you to provide or verify additional information, or to wait some amount of time before permitting you to use any TSI Analytics Services.
APPENDIX 3: E-SIGN DISCLOSURE AND CONSENT
This policy describes how TSI Analytics delivers communications to you electronically. We may amend this policy at any time by providing a revised version on our website. The revised version will be effective at the time we post it. We will provide you with prior notice of any material changes via our website.
Electronic Delivery of Communications
You agree and consent to receive electronically all communications, agreements, documents, notices and disclosures (collectively, "Communications") that we provide in connection with your KRONOS Account and your use of TSI Analytics Services. Communications include:
- Account details, history, transaction receipts, confirmations, and any other Account or transaction information;
- Legal, regulatory, and tax disclosures or statements we may be required to make available to you; and
- Responses to claims or customer support inquiries filed in connection with your Account.
We will provide these Communications to you by posting them on the TSI Analytics website, emailing them to you at the primary email address listed in your TSI Analytics profile, communicating to you via instant chat, and/or through other electronic communication such as text message or mobile push notification.
Hardware and Software Requirements
In order to access and retain electronic Communications, you will need the following computer hardware and software:
- A device with an Internet connection;
- A current web browser that includes 128-bit encryption (e.g. Internet Explorer version 9.0 and above, Firefox version 3.6 and above, Chrome version 31.0 and above, or Safari 7.0 and above) with cookies enabled;
- A valid email address (your primary email address on file with TSI Analytics); and
- Sufficient storage space to save past Communications or an installed printer to print them.
How to Withdraw Your Consent
You may withdraw your consent to receive Communications electronically by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you fail to provide or if you withdraw your consent to receive Communications electronically, TSI Analytics reserves the right to immediately close your Account or charge you additional fees for paper copies.
Updating your Information
It is your responsibility to provide us with a true, accurate and complete e-mail address and your contact information, and to keep such information up to date. You understand and agree that if TSI Analytics sends you an electronic Communication but you do not receive it because your primary email address on file is incorrect, out of date, blocked by your service provider, or you are otherwise unable to receive electronic Communications, TSI Analytics will be deemed to have provided the Communication to you.
You may update your information by logging into your account and visiting settings or by contacting our support team at email@example.com.